Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Imaginables!

This week is the last week for the year 12's and so i decided to send them off in style! I got together with my friend angie and we came up with these 2 cute little critters, Iggy and Poe. We busted out the Gocco printer and the rest is history!! Some pics of the progress for your enjoyment.
Poe

Iggy

Making.....



the text on the cards reads...

"Your imaginable is here to help you make good design decisions, and to inspire you with new ideas.
Just when you thought it was safe to break out the glitter, and use comic sans, your imaginable will jump into action and karate-chop it into the bin! (Metaphorically speaking).
Now, the next time you go into your craft draw to pull something out, think to yourself...
“What Would My Imaginable Do?”
With your imaginable by your side, and a little bit of hard work, anything is possible!"
Want one for yourself? check out my Etsy store there are a couple left!

2 comments:

sablefyre said...

This a wonderful idea, and so very cute little critters :)

Melissa said...

thankyou! it was a collaboration between me and a friend! i am very pleased with my first go at gocco printing plushies!