Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birds

Now that i have a new table in my lounge i decided that it needed some decorating, i have a lamp that Lisa gave me for my birthday a few years ago, and it hasn't found a place to live until now. Unfortunately it doesn't have a shade....that's next on my list of things to do, but i decided to put it there anyway. I saw some cute little sculptured birds on etsy the other day and thought i would make a couple for myself. Lastly i framed a drawing i did a while back in a frame i got from my new friend Marie E Beck in America! it has taken me a while to fill the frame and find a place for it, but i finally did! Everything looks so cute...i plan to change the table top decorations every couple of months, I would like Chris to put a power point in so i can plug in the lamp....we'll see if that ever happens though....i have a feeling it is going to be a purely decorative item...

No comments: