Sneak peak at the book covers and the printing process :)
1. Set up a guide sheet to make sure everything lines up and will print in the same place.
2. Attatch screen to table with tape along the top to create a temporary hinge.
3. Place fabric/cloth under screen ensuring it is lined up with the guide lines
4. You will need screen printing ink, a spatula and a squeegee. Dont forget the paper towl!
5. Place a finger width of ink at the top of the screen using the spatula
6. With a firm even pressure draw the squeegee down. Do not repeat.
7. Lift screen and remove fabric, place the next piece in and lower the screen. repeat :)